Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Onions... Baby Onions!

Ok, so its three days past when I should have posted about the Outlaws losing in Eston 6-3, but that gives me 3 extra days to Tee up Game 2 Saturday night.

Playoffs?!?

Bantams: Everyone's asking the question; when the heck is Hi-way 14 Bantam league play-offs going to start? My answer: They play Kyle. I don't know anything else.

Midgets: Out of league play-offs but they will kick off their Northern Finals series against St. Brieux. Unsure of dates yet, but they will be posted when I learn them

Seniors: Eston on Saturday. You win by 4 goals or you pack up your gear. Sounds like a tough task, but to put the 6-3 loss into perspective, the Outlaws only had 8 forewards dressed due to vaction and injuries. Eston had a full line-up plus 3 healthy scratches.

Provincial tee-up to follow soon


No comments:

Post a Comment